Monday, July 21, 2008

Is Anybody Out There?!?!?

Hey, I'm still here! Still alive, I decided I needed to prioritize my life. Unfortunately, I had to put sleep ahead of blogging.

Life is good.

The custody thing is over and my little one now goes to see her father every other weekend. The judge did specify "no alcohol in the presence of R". That is a great rule and keeps things in check when she is with her father. I'm doing ok with it. The first weekend was really hard--I just cried and cried. But, now, I accept it--even though I don't like giving up my time with her.

A friend once told me that eventually his social life would take precedence over visitation with his daughter. Well, it has already begun. He did not pick her up Friday night...he told me it was because he was tired, but I know better. When he asked if I could keep her Friday night I was happy and told him I'd love to keep her. I don't care what his reasons are, it's more time I get with her. He picked her up Sat and then his mom babysat Sunday while he went golfing from noon until I picked her up @ 4.

I'm focusing on the positive.

The relationship is going well....
I'll be in the U.P. and WI next week with my mom. She is going to the hospital in Green Bay WI so they can see if there is blockage in her heart.....

I should have plenty of time next week for posting....and refection......

No comments: