Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 4 Mountain Biking



Well, today, was the most intense mountain biking I've done. My legs were shaking at the top of some of our climbs and it takes A LOT to make my legs tired. In every direction the view was incredible. Sometimes it doesn't even seem real, but it IS real. I realized today--I thought about this trip as the trip of a lifetime...I haven't thought about any trip like that since I was single and traveled to Vail. I've got my life back! The temperature was 64 degrees. It just seems to get better and better.


I have to write down the menu for the day...


Breakfast--oatmeal w/ raisins

Snack--1/4 of a chocolate bar

Lunch--Spinach and Avocado on toast w/ some vegetarian Chili

Snack--energy bar

Dinner--Rice and Spinach heated and topped with avacado, shredded carrots, onion, sweet potato, cucumber and soy sauce.


Dinner was GREAT, I don't want to forget about this meal, it's kind of a spin off Japanese food.


Alright, another night I am absolutely exhausted! Off to bed...


Tomorrow is park and library with my daughter and then native american art and running on some of the trails we mtn biked today, and then tomorrow night, off to hear Liza B speak at the Vegetarian meeting...

No comments: